Thai Cuisine Cooking Classes
Our Cliff Terrace Kitchen are known to have serve good Thai and vegetarians and vegans. Our Thai cooking class is offered as a half day program beginning at 9.30 am in the morning and 2.30pm in the afternoon. Class schedules are as per confirmation.
This is a half-day workshop where we teach guests and visitors how to cook the delicious Thai dishes served at Chestnut Hill Eco Resort. The workshop will instruct around set menus programmed in advance; there will be 5 different dishes taught including desert. Include this cooking program in your stay at Chestnut Hill Eco Resort, or come for the day and take a break in these refreshing, natural surroundings.
Even if you are not used to cooking, we encourage you to try our culinary experience and you will be surprised how much information and knowledge you can gain from participating in this Cooking classed.
1. Masaman Curry (Homemade Paste)
2. Lab Kai (Chicken Mint Salad)
3. Pad Thai (Fried Noodle Thai Style)
4. Stir Fried Chicken with Cashew Nut
5. Spicy Prawn Soup (Tom Yam Goong)
1. Vegetable Spring Roll
2. Sweet Sticky Rice with Mango (Or Banana in Coconut Milk)
3. Green Curry Chicken with Eggplant (Homemade Paste)
4. Tom Kha Gai (Chicken in Coconut Milk)
5. Papaya Salad ( Som Tam )
1. Fried Noodle Thai Style
2. Stir Fried chicken with Holy Basil
3. Stir Fried chicken with chili and Ginger
4. Papaya Salad
5. Chicken in coconut milk
Please note that the same programs can be adjusted for vegetarians.
Time: 9.30am – 12.00pm or 2.30pm – 5pm
Translations are available in English for foreign groups. Private workshop can be made available to your group exclusively 10 person minimum.