Koh Samui (or Ko Samui) is an island off the east coast of the Kra Isthmus, Thailand. Ko Samui is Thailand’s second-largest island after Phuket, with an area of 228.7 km2, a population of over 63,000 and a hotel occupancy rate of 73 percent as the number of visitors increases. Abundant tourist resources, sandy beaches, coral reefs, and coconut trees are present on the island.
The Best Hotels in Koh Samui:
– Ammatara Pura Pool Villa. This boutique resort features contemporary Thai villas with living area, kitchen and a balcony overlooking Lamai Beach. Offering free Wi-Fi, it houses a multi-cuisine restaurant with 24-hour room service and an outdoor pool with whirlpool. Fitted with tiled flooring, the spacious villas at Ammatara Pura feature classic and natural beige and brown interiors, decorated with influences from traditional Thai palaces and temples. Each has a private pool.
– Banyan Tree Samui. Set on an exclusive beachfront along Lamai Bay, Banyan Tree Samui offers 5-star villa accommodation with private infinity pools. It features a world-class spa, 5 dining options and free Wi-Fi. Spacious villas feature private balconies with sweeping views of the ocean or tropical greenery. Guests can indulge with relaxing body treatments and massages at The Rainforest. The resort has a well-equipped fitness centre, library and beauty shop.
– Belmond Napasai. The luxurious Belmond Napasai offers a 5-star tropical getaway in Ko Samui, with its very own beachfront, beautiful sea view infinity pool, and pampering spa services. Spacious air-conditioned villas feature modern Thai decor and large patios with views of the sea. Guests can take PADI-certified diving and snorkelling lessons, or even take part in elephant trekking tours. An 18-hole championship golf course is just a 5-minute drive away.
– SALA Samui Resort & Spa. Located along Koh Samui’s Choeng Mon Beach, SALA Samui Resort and Spa offers modern facilities complemented by traditional Thai architecture. It boasts an 80-metre private beach and 2 beachfront pools. Rooms come with private balconies or terraces and outdoor bathrooms. Guests can enjoy a massage in one of the spa pavilions, or exercise in the fitness centre. SALA Samui Resort also has a tour and activities desk, a library area and a business centre.
– Santiburi Beach Resort & Spa. Santiburi Beach Resort, Golf and Spa is located along beautiful Mae Nam Beach in Koh Samui. Featuring luxurious villas and suites, it offers a tropical outdoor pool. Guests can relax in the hot tub or indulge in a pampering massage at the spa. An 18-hole championship golf course is just a 5-minute drive from Santiburi. For a good workout, water sports facilities are also available.
Subsribe on Happy Traveler – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCB7ViK_fZPd3-3XzIgQKWYg?sub_confirmation=1